Fed up with pot-holes!

<> <>How to report problems on the road or pavement
Problems such as; street light faults potholes drainage traffic signal faults overgrown vegetation (including hedges and grass). can be reported quickly and easily to Kent Highways via their online reporting tool <www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem>.
———————————— This email has been scanned for spam & viruses. If you believe this email should have been stopped by our filters, click the following link to report it (portal.mailanyone.net/index.html#/outer/reportspam?token=dXNlcj1xaGF0MzhrZHBzOTN3aGN5NjRAZ291ZGh1cnN0LXBjLmdvdi51azt0cz0xNjg4MzE5OTU4O3V1aWQ9NjRBMUI3RDY1OTQzMjg1NzhEOEU5NzNENDVFNDkzQzY7dG9rZW49Yzli…).

error: Content is protected