This committee chaired by Cllr Antony Harris and is formed of all councillors. The committee meeting at least once a year and the committee’s responsibilities are:
- To prepare an annual budget and establish the Precept for approval by Council. The precept is the monies raised as part of the borough rating system and is payed by all householders.
- Annually complete a reviews of the Council’s Standing Orders Finance Regulations, insurance cover, banking arrangements, and the Clerk’s remuneration, employment conditions and job description.
- Supervises the appointment of the Clerk to the Council and the Assistant Clerk when required.
- Hears internal complaints and complaints received from, or against, staff and prepares recommendations for the consideration of Council.
- Appoint members of an Appeal Committee as required.
Minutes and agenda