The Friends of St. Mary’s has launched a Virtual Christmas Fair allowing you to buy safely from the comfort of your home
- We will have up to 30 different sellers offering Christmas gifts, decorations, stationery and produce including sweets, food and drinks. We are pleased to welcome back many of your favourite “stallholders” and some new ones with different products and ideas.
- Our sellers have all generously agreed to donate 10% of the value of their sales to us. Please use the code supplied to ensure this donation reaches us so we can continue to help maintain the beautiful Church building for future generations.
- We will give you exciting ideas for Halloween and Christmas including recipes, activities and competitions.
- The Fair will run from mid-October until mid-December but please check individual entries for last order dates.
Please Support us by:
- Buying from the comfort of your home in this safe space we’ve created for buyers and sellers
- Linking to the seller or contacting them for orders or queries
- Quoting the specific code on individual seller’s posts when ordering to ensure 10% of the sales value will be donated to Friends. This does not affect the price you pay.
- Understanding that Friends is not party to the buying/selling/delivery arrangements
- Helping friends and family and others in our community to access our Virtual Fair
- Sharing this page to friends and family
- Being kind and respectful to everyone
On average over the last 5 years we have raised £2,750 at the Fair. Please help us match that!