One fo the Parish Councils key objectives is to promote Business and Tourism across our Parish and this committee was formed to deliver that objective. Our approach is to :
- Provide a forum where business and residents can raise and discuss their needs, issues and concerns
- Improving communication within and across the Parish
- improve facilities and infrastructure in our Parish
- Coordinate the sharing of information with other committees and with local groups promoting a wider understanding of activities and events
- Support local employment including apprenticeships and start-up businesses
The committee meets on the 3rd Monday of each month or as required. The committee is chaired by Cllr Craig Broom with , Vice Chairman: Cllr David Knight and members: Cllrs Ditton, Sutton and Wood. Current adviser(s) to the committee are: Mr Lorne Mitchell
Minutes and agenda of committee meetings can be found in the Parish Council Minutes.